Thursday, 24 December 2009

Mince Pies and Mickey Mouse







That has basically been what my last couple of days have consisted of- doing hoovering, cleaning the bathroom and helping out with food preparation for Christmas, including making these beautiful mince pies. I almost don't want to eat them because they're so pretty, but, because I am a person who is very much driven by my stomach and tingly taste buds, I'm all too sure that I will.So, because I have been slopping around the house cleaning and the such like, and because it's absolutely bloody freezing, there is nothing terribly exciting to parade around style-wise. I am often a person who goes by the mantra of 'Even if you're feeling a bit ill and manky, looking good will make you feel better', but as I can't get my contact lenses in I don't feel terribly fabulous. Outfit consists of my faithful Mickey Mouse jumper which is actually a men's one from Next, and a denim skirt, accessorised with pink slippers. As I said, I'm breaking style boundaries on an almost Gaga-level here. However, I am wearing my Mickey Mouse ring, which I felt I should show you because it is awesome, and co-ordinating my jumper and ring makes me feel a lot better. Hopefully shall get some nice nuggets tomorrow that might be worth displaying. Anyhoos, I know probably no-one's actually reading this, but if you are, hope you have a good Christmas, and get to eat lots of yummy food. Off to get my kitten out of the Christmas tree (again).

2 comments:

  1. those look so delicioussss
    and love the lady gaga comment; gorgeous blog!
    merry christmas!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?