Monday, 22 February 2010

Come with us on a journey through time and space....




Dorothy Perkins jumper, Chilli Pepper skirt, Monsoon Fusion jacket, Office boots, Claires Accessories earrings
I've been feeling pretty ill the last couple of days; hence, when I went out to the pub I went for the comfiest combination of clothes I could find without looking like a slob. The above outfit is the result. The jumper is lovely and baggy and the skirt is terribly comfy. I've had it for about 4/5 years now; it cost about £40 when I first bought it but I wear it so much it's been totally worth it, and the jeans detailing always makes me smile. Grant said that I looked like Noel Fielding, hence the title of the post. I think it's the jacket and my David Bowie-esque earrings (although don't tell anyone, I bought them because they remind me of Harry Potter). And of course, the boots. Which I tend to refer to as my space cowboy boots. You actually sort of wrap them up around your legs. I don't get to wear them that often because they don't really fit with my slightly childish usual clothes. But they were so fucking awesome I couldn't help myself but buy them (ah, the days before student loans and having to support one's self). Every once in a while I get the urge to wear them and usually end up basing an outfit around them. It makes me very happy that I can wear my beautiful blue jacket with them. Anyway, I'll stop whittling on with love and adoration. Does anyone else have any items that they adore but don't actually get to wear very often??

1 comment:

  1. You're right, this is so Noel... if he was a girl that is. I'm not sure even him could pull off a denim mini skirt HA! And the jacket!! So good!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?