Monday, 29 March 2010

Did you know I'm actually a little old lady in disguise?

Sorry it's been so long everyone. I've been ridiculously busy the last week with essays and getting stuff done before the end of term. But I'm back home now for a couple of weeks so normal service should resume, although there may not be many outfit posts because obviously I've only got a finite amount of clothes and so, outfits may not be terribly inspired. Although with the end of the shopping ban soon I may have some new purchases to make things a bit more varied, although I am also incredibly skint so maybe not so much. But anyway, I hope you enjoy my first attempt at a video blog.

Also sorry about the crappy quality, combination of a not great webcam coupled with having to compress the file so it would upload.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?