Monday, 1 March 2010

Images Galore

SO, I had a very exciting weekend at home. Most importantly, I GOT A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!! YAYNESS!!!!!! It's a Panasonic Lumix FS7, and so far, seems pretty damn wonderful. I got a bit snap happy on Saturday and may have taken, er.... 159 photos. Of nothing in particular. I'm therefore now going to bombard you with images, of nothing in particular. (Oh dear, I'm quoting the Smiths subconsciously).














Ok, so I'm going to try and not write too much and just let the images speak for themselves but just a bit of background information.... a selection of Swiss reproduction postcards we got whilst on holiday.... my other OPI nail varnish Absolutely Alice... some earrings I happened to be wearing.... my current favourite bag which I bought in the vintage section at the Clothes Show at the NEC in Birmingham.... just pictures of my room which I thought I'd put up since I'm very proud of it after my lovely sister Ellie and Ann put up all the bits I'd never got around to doing, plus a few more... some tins that contained coffee that my dad had brought for him back from Disneyland which I absolutely had to keep.... and the last one's fairly self-explanatory, the Alice obsession continues. As well as having a lovely restful time at home, my lovely mum brought me a wonderfully tacky 80s Madonna-esque dress which I'm planning on wearing tomorrow, and I also finally got some FIMO, which I've been planning to get for ages, inspired by my friend Ruth's amazing jewellery. Right, shut up now Hat, that's more than enough for now. Till tomorrow and my attempt at a reincarnated floral neon Madonna.

2 comments:

  1. So,
    1. Those earring are amazing.
    2. That nail polish is wonderful, I'll have to get myself a bottle of it.
    3.I enjoyed that fact that you were quoting The Smiths. They make me smile.
    4. Wonderfully tacky 80's dresses are the best. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Smiths!! Damn, you must be a huge fan if you are quoting them unconsciously.

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?