Friday, 12 March 2010

Minnie Mouse Take 2






Mango tee shirt, H&M skirt, Zara cardigan, Bertie shoes, vintage necklace, belt from Lipsy dress, hairband was a present from a friend, Urban Outfitters watch


This is my Minnie Mouse outfit in all it's glory, complete with the tee shirt and the insanely uncomfortable but beautiful blue shoes. I also had to use this hairband because I'd forgotten to bring any netting back with me to uni, but I think this hairband is an adequate substitute. Much as I absolutely adore these shoes, they are just so painful to wear. I can walk for about 5 minutes before they start to cut into the back of my left ankle and rub at my left toes, and for the balls of my feet to be throbbing with pain. When I first bought them I thought I could wear them in but unfortunately I think it's a lost cause. I shall just have to wear them on days where I'm not planning on doing much walking! Does anybody have any shoes they love but simply can't wear?

2 comments:

  1. I have many piars of shoes I love but can't wear, it's a shame becuase most days I do a fair amount of walking.
    I really, really adore that floral skirt. And the minnie mouse tee, it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that watch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?