Monday, 19 April 2010

The staring at my feet motif continues...

Sorry it's been so long everyone, somehow with the end of France I got very lazy and kept trying to force myself to do my work whilst also trying to get my first article for the student newspaper finished, and just couldn't be arsed to do any posts. So, here is one heck of an outfit dump, whilst unfortunately consists of the same dress twice, and a couple of other outfits. Sorry.


New Look dress, charity shop shirt and belt, Office brogues, Papa Pique et Maman Coud bag

TK Maxx tee shirt, Topshop cardi, Gestuz skirt, TK Maxx tights, Dorothy Perkins trainers, Papa Pique et Maman Coud hairclip, Topshop earrings

Lipsy dress, Zara cardigan, M&S tee shirt and tights, old Converses, and I really can't remember where I got the necklace from... it's a Disney one anyway that matches my rings.


New Look dress, Cache Cache jacket, M&S tights, Dorothy Perkins trainers, Boden scarf, charity shop belt

Items to note- new denim jacket! Hoping to get lots of wear out of this in the next couple of months, and new floral bag, from the amazing French shop Papa Pique et Maman Coud, which my sister and I spend obscene amounts of money in every time we're in France and get the chance to visit one. I've got a load of other random photos from France to post, mainly of food and flowers, but can't really be bothered now and thought that would be too many pictures really. Also got an AMAZING ring on the ferry- oh dear, the approaching student loan payment is obviously making me a little reckless. It's times like this when I remember why I went on a shopping ban!

1 comment:

  1. *-* I love all the denim and florals and MINNIE MOUSE! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?