Friday, 21 May 2010

Strawberry Picking



Dorothy Perkins shirt and trainers, charity shop tee shirt, Firetrap jeans, Cath Kidston bag
FINALLY, I AM FREE!!!!!!!! I did my last exam this morning and handed in my bastard 4000 word essay, so am now back and ready for blogging! Oh, how I've missed it. I'm afraid to say I did base an entire outfit the other day on being able to wear my new bag. Also, shock horror, ME IN JEANS!!! Basically comes down to the fact that I need to wash some tights and sort of fancied wearing some trousers for once. I would have rolled them up more to the ankle in that trendy way that's currently going around but because these jeans are so slim cut they looked really weird, so I just stuck to rolling them up a little. This is also one of the things I bought in that massive charity shop haul the other week. It's a little tight and short but it's ok, I'm hoping it will stretch with time to save me from any more monoboob! Sometimes boobs are such a pain in the arse. Um, I don't really have much else to say, I'm going to go and enjoy reading my Elle and Grazia that I bought earlier in the week as a reward for when I finished. And as that time is now upon me, off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?