Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Alejandro




Ichi dress, Laura Ashley cardigan, Schuh shoes, Accessorize belt, necklace a present from my mum


Ah, I'm liking being back at home with all of my clothes. I had rather unwittingly left this dress at home, which was a very stupid idea, since it would have been really useful in the heat of the last couple of weeks. But anyway. I got my mum to take these photos for me since I needed a decent one to send into What Katie Wore for their Suzuki challenge. I put on the most colourful outfit I could think of. I really love the print of this cardigan, but unfortunately don't get to wear it that often since it's hand wash only. I also popped on my tutu that I bought for the May Ball to add a bit more volume and a bit more colour. I've loved wearing this today; I've just been prancing round the house continuing to unpack my stuff (it's taking forever) and probably should have saved the outfit for a day out, but I needed to get the photo in sharpish.


In the other thrilling events that have made up my day, I've been unable to stop watching the Alejandro video. I'm still listening to it as I type! I wouldn't think of myself as a massive Gaga fan but every time she brings out a song I get completely obsessed and can't stop listening to them. I wasn't sure whether I liked her or not because I can't figure out whether her whole thing is merely a ploy for publicity or whether she really is that weird. I just cannot figure her out. But now, after my addiction to Telephone, and then Speechless after I heard someone sing it, and now Alejandro, I think I am going to have to get the Fame Monster. If only just so I can stop having to press replay on Youtube! I got a few bits in town yesterday when I went in to see a friend and they shall be up in outfits shortly. I shall keep the post short and sweet for once and head off to continue unpacking whilst dancing around to 'Alejandro, Alejandro, Ale Alejandro, Ale Alejandro'....


Also, I had an epic lyric deciphering fail. The line 'At this point I've got to choose/Nothing to lose'; I thought was 'At this point I've got to choose/The vindaloos.' Oh dear.

4 comments:

  1. I like the fabric in the second image :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this!
    All the colors and patterns you've combined looks fantastic. And the dress has polka dots so I automatically LOVE it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this outfit is gorgeous, i love your necklace too.

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?