Monday, 13 September 2010

*THUMP*







first outfit- H&M dress, M&S tights, Office shoes

second outfit- Yumi dress, Monsoon cardigan, Clarks shoes

third outfit- H&M dress, M&S tights, Office shoes, Pilgrim necklace, vintage handbag (and my lovely friend Linzie :D )

GREAT BIG OUTFIT DUMP.

I should write something but obviously the urge to talk about these outfits wasn't that great because I haven't got around to doing it. However, few points-

- I flipping LOVE the star dress- it's a great big comfy jumper.
- Also, I was kind of drunk when first and third pictures were both taken- apologies for my sweaty face and crazy hair.
- Third outfit was my attempt at dressing sexy when I went out for my birthday.

And that's a random shot of amazing macadamia nut and caramel cheesecake I made the other day. NOM NOM NOM.

Sorry I haven't posted for so long. I've been at my boyfriend's since last Tuesday for his birthday and am now in Reading for my work experience in Westminster. Have a few other random posts to do and then shall be doing a little mini series of my work outfits. Am going now. I have to go to bed in an hour what with the joys of a 2 hour commute *yawn*


1 comment:

  1. Dude where is the AWESOME star photo of the star jumper?! Laaaaame :'(

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?