Tuesday, 12 October 2010

2 outfits, 1 day




first outfit- Monsoon Fusion dress worn as blouse, French Connection skirt, Marks and Spencer jacket via charity shop, H&M belt, Topshop earrings, Pilgrim ring, bag via charity shop, Office shoes

second outfit- H&M dress and belt, Dr Martens boots, necklace from my lovely mum, Pilgrim ring, vintage bag

I am currently full of Fresher's flu so am not going to write much, but I really wanted to start getting rid of the photos on my camera (I've got about a week's outfit backlog).

First outfit- really pleased with these velvet blazer I recently found at work for £4- I wanted some velvet items for my autumn wardrobe, but really didn't want to pay high street prices when I knew there would be some floating around in charity shop magicland somewhere. A trip to the dry cleaners to remove the musty stench and voila! Also, my mum burnt a massive hole in the slip I need to wear with this dress, hence why I'm wearing it as a blouse. Also, note co-ordination of earrings and dress print!
This is my 'I'm embarrassed about taking photos in public' face by the way.

Second outfit- I wore this out to the Union later that evening. It wasn't until I stepped out of the house that I realised I'd accidentally dressed in an insanely 80's manner.... the lace and ruffles on the dress, the belt, the crimped hair... oh dear. Also fixed the red eye on these, so apologise if I look somewhat startled, that's probably why.

I'm now going to go and watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and drink Lemsip. Hope you're all feeling somewhat better than I am.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your patchwork vintage bag - I need something like that in my life (well, handbag collection)! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little cage earrings are so beautiful. I like the second photo's outfit best. Really like the top too.
    Your looking very gothic in the last one :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both of yoru outfits, the shiny silver skirt is my favourite!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  4. dying for the bag on the black outfit!!!

    www.costrayampolla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great skirt and bag from first outfit...!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?