Thursday, 23 December 2010

Whoopsie.





I'm so sorry everyone. I may have done something really silly and accidentally missed the blog's birthday... I was convinced my first post was on the 24th but it was actually the 22nd. Whoopsie. Let's pretend it was the 24th and this is a birthday post! I don't really have any outfits to post at the minute; I was going to take a picture of what I wore today, but then had to go out to deliver Christmas cards for my mum, promptly fell on my arse and cried and then got eyeliner all over my face. Oh dear.

As in my first (ok, second) post, since arriving at home on Saturday my time has mostly been concerned with food. Making it (including apple and almond pudding cake in second picture, and chocolate and cranberry mince pies, a bit strange at first but good), watching too much TV in my lovely warm living room including Miranda ('Al dente? Oh no, that's pasta') and having lots of fragrant vanilley candles burning. I've also been enjoying my cat's company once again including my gorgeous kitten Deidre pictured here.

I shall try and have an outfit post for you soon. Hopefully there shall be some lovely clothes-shaped presents coming my way tomorrow! I received some teal velvet plimsolls in the post today which my mum bought me in the Boden sale, which I'm very excited about wearing. Unfortunately, given the current weather, I don't think I'll be wearing them for quite a long time, other than to pad around in the house in. I shall take a picture soon.

And just to say, it's been a really good first year blogging. I can still remember writing my first post, and am so pleased with the way the blog has turned out. I'm so grateful for any comments any of you leave and am so pleased that 28 people feel the need to read my ramblings. I didn't think this little thing would end up meaning so much to me but I don't know what I did without it now!

I hop you all have a lovely Christmas Eve, and to any of you travelling or expecting people, good luck! I'll speak to you all again soon.

Ooh, and one other thing, I'm thinking about buying this cape- what do you all think?

3 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday, I look forward to reading many posts and ohh-ing anf ahh-ing at many more outfits posts =) The food pictures look lovely and chocolate and craberry mince pies sound lush. I don't like the 'normal' one so I'd be very tempted to try these, you must post the recipe! I was catching up with your posts that I missed whilst travelling and I've been adoring literally all your outfits, very jealous of all your lovely dresses! Anyway, must get off to bed now. Merry Christmas =)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated blog birthday!! if it makes you feel any better - I missed my blogs 1st birthday too.. it was back in march of this year!

    xx christie

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy blog birthday! The pastries above look so good!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?