Friday, 28 January 2011

I told you I was cack-handed.

I'm such a clumsy twat. So, guess who's broken their camera?? ARGH. I was balancing it on a shelf to take a photo, and then BAM, down it falls, I pick it up, the lens is stuck out and at a funny angle. I'm so bloody annoyed at myself. The thing is, the day before I was looking at tripods on Amazon, and actually ordered one, but then didn't end up actually paying for it because my voucher wouldn't work. So now I have a broken camera. I've found a page on the interwebs which tells me how to fix it, but I may end up permanently damaging it. So seeing as it's still under warranty, I'm going to contact Panasonic to see if they'll fix it, but seeing as it was accidental damage, I doubt it. In the meantime, here's what I've been doing this week;

 Drooling over Aidan Turner and being ridiculously excited for the second episode on Sunday of Being Human.

Dreaming of this man whilst I read Jane Eyre *yet more drooling* (There has been rather a lot of drooling this week, but my boyfriend's away, and a girl's got to have something to look at.)


Obsessing over the leopard print flats I inherited from my mum at the weekend. It was in fact trying to get a picture of these that caused the camera break. Ah well, I can't blame it on the shoes, they're too damn lovely.



Listening to this song incessantly.

Also, checking the Elle Internship page like an obsessed deranged woman. Thank you to those who have voted for me. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about it, because so many people have entered, and some of their entries are so good, but I'm finding it hard not to get excited/nervous. Oh well, I've done my best, I'll just have to see what happens.

I'm looking forward to a weekend of dress making, TV catch up and possible pea soup making. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your camera! My Canon Ixus has a broken battery flap, so I can't get the battery out to charge it plus I think I lost the charger when I moved out of halls in September!! Luckily there are lots of spares in out house =) The shoes look lovely, I adore leopard print!!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aidan Turner was amazing in Hattie on bbc4, did you see it?
    x

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?