Friday, 28 January 2011

I'm slobbering onto my keyboard right now.

I did yet another very silly thing earlier. I went onto ASOS to find something for a friend only to stumble across this-


ARGH ITS BEAUTIFUL I NEED IT I WANT IT I NEED IT SO BADLY.....

I am completely aware that it probably wouldn't do me any favours, what with the tightness and the moulded cups (last time I tried a dress on with those my boobs wouldn't fit in) and the bare back which would make a bra and the required magic knickers something of a non-option. But it's just the most damn sexy dress. It would make me feel like a film star. The detailing is just exquisite, I can't stop staring at the screen in wonder! I am in need of a properly smart dress, because at the minute I usually just put on a day dress in the evening and hope it looks alright with some heels. I don't have any event I particularly need this for, I just want it so badly. I'm pretty sure it would look awful but I need to order it to just check.

Urgh. I hate being a student and having no money.

Now to go and attempt to distract myself from dress drooling by drooling over Rufus Sewell in Zen instead.

9 comments:

  1. The dress really is beautiful! Have you entered the ASOS competition to win £1000 worth of clothes?!?! Details on their facebook group


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand! I keep looking at Asos and seeing all these beautiful clothes not even for a minute thinking they wouldn't look quite so amazing on me! But yea, as Hannah said, enter the competition, you might win it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress, great detailing - I hope you get your hands on it sometime soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hva elike 500 pounds worth of stuff in my wish list on asos.. they have amazing stuff at the min.. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous but indeed a dress that you need to try on before you buy! :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is beautiful. Asos have so many lovely things at the moment, I've banned myself from their site!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is gorgeous and you're forgetting the best part of being a student - 20% student discount! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is so beautiful! I want it but I have to stop buying dresses as my wardrobe is ever-so-slightly full :( X

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is gorgeous. You couldn't help but feel glam if you wore it and I have always liked that colour...a kind of midnight blue.

    Carol x
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?