Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Go buy my stuff so I can afford a new camera. And perhaps lipstick.

Hi everyone. Just a quick cheeky post really to tell you I have put some stuff up on Ebay. It's only a couple of things at the minute, but I'm going to have a bit of a wardrobe clear out and possibly put some more up soon. If any of you want to have a look and buy my old clothes, you can find them here! Quite a few of the things are things that I really love, but bought on a bit of a whim, and I've just never really worn them because they don't quite fit. So in the interests of getting a camera again I thought it was time to give up on the 'Oh well if I lose some weight' rubbish and just to sell them. I especially love the houndstooth dress but my boobs really just won't fit into it. Sad times.

Anyway, in other news, I bought Company yesterday and absolutely fell in love with the make up and outfit Marina Diamandis was sporting on the cover-


I have got to get hold of some of that pink lipstick. It's fantastic. I read somewhere that apparently she wears Illamasqua's Filth but unfortunately it's sold out on their website at the minute. I should also really get to grips with my MAC pink lipstick first as well. I keep meaning to show it to you, but I can't seem to apply it right- because it's a Satin finish, it just seems to go really streaky and horrible. Anyone have any tips?

I shall try and take some outfit photos later using my friend's camera. However I am understandably a little nervous about balancing it on anything after my own disaster. But I would like to show you today's outfit, as it's a little experimental and I'm not sure how well it's working. I need feedback!

Right, I must go do some diss work before I die of panic about the seemingly tiny amount of time I have left.

7 comments:

  1. Great! can't wait!
    Can't wait for the pictures too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Models Own do some great bright pink lipsticks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the lipstick colour too! But I always seem to buy a colour and then when I get home the colour is like completely different to what it was in store! haha, I have no idea how that happens! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tat, a while ago you mentioned that you wanted to cut down on your spending and take a more ethical view towards shopping. With this in mind I wondered if you had read any of the work of Ruth Rosselson. In particular, google 'Can you be fashionable AND ethical' and 'Fast fashion is a feminist issue'- you've probably seen them before but if not I think you'll find them interesting. I have read every post of yours thus far and, much as I do enjoy the fashion posts, it would be nice to see something a bit more hardcore occasionally :P In other news, had quite the rave with your schmibling, now YOU must come see me ^__^ Orrr, I could venture into Wales - eeep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love marina!! her style is awesome!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got my lippie today, thanks hun, it's lush =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved that issue, thought the marina shoot was great!

    www.fashion-shuffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?