Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Bit of a fashion post fail.

I warn you, this may be the most boring post ever. Especially considering the fact it's International Women's Day, I'm sure I should be posting on something else than the thrilling domestic things that are to follow. Oh well. I haven't got any particularly exciting outfits from the last few days, and I thought I should let you know I haven't dropped off the face of the blogosphere (like I am prone to do occasionally). So, here's the terribly exciting things that have happened to me in the last few days...



I bought a new lunchbox! Does the fact it's red and spotty make up for the fact that I sound like a crazy deranged Lakeland-obsessed housewife right now? I'm trying to stop spending so much cash buying my lunch at this amazing cafe up at uni, and bought this in an attempt to do so. Tomorow I may go buy couscous and vegetables to put in it, and later into my belly.


I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was this bad. Yep people, that's an entire washing basket full of cardigans and tights. My washing had got somewhat behind due to the fact I can only dry about 4 cardis at a time, but tomorrow I must go buy a bigger air dryer! This is simply ridiculous!



Soemthing slightly more exciting.... train tickets to pop home this weekend. I didn't think I would be going home until Easter, what with the joys of third year and dissertations, but I've been so stressed and miserable the last few weeks I've decided that fuck it, I can go home for 2 days. I think it will do me a lot of good and I'm terribly excited about seeing my parents and sister. And cats! And I'm finally having a haircut after last having one in December. It's a bit of a shaggy mane at the minute. But this shall be remedied soon!

Anyway, that's my thrillling update. I shall have an outfit post tomorrow, since whilst tidying up my room I spied a hopeful looking combination of unworn cardigan and old much beloved dress. I'm going to shut up now and let you all get on with your lives, which I'm sure are much more exciting than my granny existence.

5 comments:

  1. Cute lunch box and definitely an inspiration to make your own yummy meals instead of buying them at uni. Have a great time at home and looking forward to seeing you post haircut =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a Srgt. Pepper lunch box! Your red spotty one= favorite thing I've seen all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lunch bunch is adorable :)
    And dont worry, my washing basket looks ten times worse, honestly! Ahaha.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know it was IWD until the day was over. FAIL! nice blog btw :)

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lunch box :) I have some cute ones from paperchase with smiley tea cups on haha xx

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?