Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Incoherent babbling, caused by damn poets.


H&M dress, M&S tights, Office shoes, Topshop earrings

GGGGAAAAAHHHHH NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus one of my favourite dresses in the whole world (it's the comfiest thing ever plus it has STARS on it) and the lipstick I think may have been made for me.

Also, *cough cough* please excuse my Nora Batty ankles.

That's all I can be arsed to say right now. It's a good thing I have these little pleasures to keep me going, since right now all I can think is 'Damn you Dante Gabriel Rossetti, why didn't you date any of your damn poems properly??!!!!!'

.... And breathe.

4 comments:

  1. Loving the dress! I'm so tempted by your lipstick but I just don't know if I can pull it off...hmm!

    http://dannithegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeeeeeous!!
    I love that dress + those shoes are wicked awesome! I've been coveting a pair of gold shoes for the longest time *super envious*
    I really love that lipstick shade too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow those shoes are juse amazeeeee!!

    thanks for your comment, where abouts are you from round here? I live in Torquay but moving out to the sticks of ipplepen soon! xx

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?