Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Just a glimpse was all I needed.



Topshop dress, Laura Ashley tee shirt, M&S tights, Office shoes, charity shop scarf, Tatty Devine necklace

So, I finally have an outfit for you all! I apologise, currently still writing that damn essay. Urgh. Anyway, I rediscovered this beloved Topshop dress the other day, as it had been sat in my washing basket waiting to be ironed. I really do love it, but it is the hugest pain in the arse to iron! As you can tell, the brogues are still very much firmly attached to my legs, as is Rebel lipstick to my lips. Found this really great scarf in Oxfam the other day, it's a little silk square, which turns out to be the perfect size for headscarves.

I don't really have much more to say, and do need to go and finish this essay... I shall be posting another video soon, but hopefully you will all enjoy it, as it will be on something a little more frivolous than foundation and skincare, which I appeciate isn't the most thrilling of topics! Toodles.

3 comments:

  1. Looking lovely, that scarf is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I HAVE THAT DRESS and the matching top!!! LOVE it... obviously!!!!


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit lookign good xx

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?