Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Eccentric Accessories

Firstly, I apologise to Ruth for this post being so hideously overdue.

I wanted to tell you guys about my friend's jewellery business, Eccentric Accessories.

Ruth has been making jewellery for as long as I've known her these three years at university. She makes a wide range of things, from earrings, to brooches and hair slides. Her jewellery always has some nice quirk to it; whether it be recycled games pieces, or buttons adorning hair slides and brooches. She also makes a great range of party food jewellery- I myself have a party ring and donut necklace! Here are some of my favourites and pieces that I already own (I tried to take pictures of the pieces I have, but as I'm sure you all know, my camera doesn't capture jewellery very well, and the shots on the Etsy page were much, much better);




I have the purple donut, the pacman earrings and a Monopoly necklace but not the wheelbarrow pictured here, I have the little boot instead.

She has an Etsy page, a Facebook page and a blog which is kind of related to her jewellery. If you'd like to buy some reasonably priced, quirky jewellery please check her out!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is so talented! I love the doughnuts!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this jewellery is so lovely, your friend is extremely talented =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I came over from Cathy (justkissmyfrog) and I'm liking the blog :) although, SMILE more! ^^

    Also, I liked your previous post, and I think I'll check out Rob Ryan and the range you talk about. Will they be in "any" shop, you think?

    iblameoprah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything! <3

    missy-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?