Saturday, 17 September 2011

Right.

I am writing this now since I am finally in some kind of positive action mode. With being back at home at the minute and living the graduate dream of working in the M&S Food Hall, I haven't exactly been feeling fantastic lately. In fact, I am probably the most stressed/anxious I have ever been in my entire life. I keep yoyo-ing between slightly depressed and absolutely miserable. I am trying to stay positive but it is proving extremely difficult. All through my teenage years, I had this overwhelming urge to get the hell out of my tiny village and go and do something exciting with my life- university felt like me finally doing this, but obviously, now its over and I feel like I'm right back where I started. But I know that I just need to try and focus on things to keep me going and then I'll get through everything a lot better. Blogging is one of the good things in my life that actually helps me feel creative and productive, so I am going to try and keep posting regularly even if my uniform means there will be less outfit posts. I have been meaning to take the blog in a slightly different direction for a while now and in a way I am almost pleased that this will provide the impetus to do it. I don't know exactly what its going to turn out like but please bear with me. I hope you all like how it develops.

2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel with regards to the sort of life failure feeling, I am in basically the same situation! I am always here if you want a chat though love!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hard when you finish uni and you don't really have a plan. I was the same when I finished my MSc and was stuff working in my Dad's shop. All my friends had jobs and phds and I felt a bit miserable because nothing was going on even though I felt I deserved a great job. My point is, you will eventually find something and the key is to stay positive and not give up. Just keeping looking and something great will fall into your lap in no time


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?