Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Cats in bow ties... how could I resist?



H&M jumper, M&S skirt, Russell and Bromley loafers

Apologies for appalling photos, both in pose and lighting. I was intending to take the photos outside in natural light, but its been such a dingy day and then it was raining when I went to take them! There is also not really a way to photograph this jumper that makes it look flattering, because to be honest, its really not. It makes my boobs look huge and is way too short and so sits on my belly, but I really liked it and so bought it anyway. It is just too damn cute with the cats, especially with their little bow ties! My boyfriend also really liked it which is not something that happens often with my clothing! Please also excuse if my face looks a bit orange- I went and bought my first bottle of Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation yesterday and the woman has matched to a shade which is way too dark. She said she thought I'd be inbetween this one and the paler one, but on my jaw line this one looked much better whereas the lightest shade just looked too pale. But now I have this one on all over it looks too orange. Le sigh. I'm going to go back and get a sample of the lighter one to try mixing it before I invest another bloody £26.50! If that one is ok on my skin I might see whether she'll do an exchange, but I don't hold out much hope. Damn annoying!

Also, I am unfortunately going to be stuck in uniform for a while longer- M&S have extended my contract for yet another fortnight. Whilst it is good to still have a job, I was really hoping to know by now whether they're taking me on for Christmas or not. The whole thing is a little bit ridiculous really, but hopefully it will be sorted soon. I have got tomorrow and the weekend off though so should be able to take a few pictures for you all then.

5 comments:

  1. Oohhh... be careful of Estee Lauder Doublewear. I wore it for a year, and for a year I could not work out why I had all of a sudden developed a hormonal condition that made me break out in blind pimples, constantly. After changing diet, my sheets, etc etc... I relaised it was the foundation. Great coverage, but not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper and I think it looks super cute on you! :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the jumper !!! And the way you styled it is SO cute ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww snap! I love that sweater and totally saw it in the store. Ima sucker for anything with cats on it!

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?