Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Fit-and-Flare. (I cannot think of a better title to be honest)




Dorothy Perkins dress, Topshop belt, M&S tights, Russell and Bromley loafers

Er... really old photos from about a month ago. I meant to post these but sort of forgot, and wanted to wait until I had outfit pics of the red version of the dress which I also own. Basically- best dress ever. Ok, maybe not ever, but one of the best for my figure I have ever had. I originally bought this in the red (which I will show you at some point!) and knew immediately I had to go and buy it in another colour. It has the perfect scoop neck, three quarter length sleeves and fit-and-flare style which just translates into complete and utter comfort. Its also made of this lovely thick jersey material which skims over your lumps and bumps, and is quite warm for the colder months. I just styled it really simply with some lacy tights and leopard print belt to break up the black, and slipped on my loafers.

I apologise (yet AGAIN) for my erratic posting of late. I think I will finally have to install some kind of blogging discipline on myself and try and devise some kind of weekly posting schedule, which doesn't consist entirely of outfit posts, since working full time doesn't really allow for a lot of those! I also have quite a few exciting things to tell you about, but I won't bore you with them now, and let them have their own glory in separate posts.

(Ooh, and I just did a new video if any of you are interested in me blabbering on about makeup.)

2 comments:

  1. That dress looks amazing on you! Please wear the red one soon and post photos of it too.

    Do you have to wear a uniform to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tights! That's a great way to spice up your lbd :) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?