Friday, 4 November 2011

I may be developing a problem with cat themed clothing.



River Island tee shirt from ASOS, H&M cardi, Phase Eight jeans, Russell and Bromley loafers, Accessorize earrings, Max Factor Color Elixir lipstick in Ruby Tuesday

Apologies for the flash. As you can see from the freaky lilac colour of the sky, its been a dinghy bastard of a day. That, coupled with my sisters appalling lack of ability to ever take a non blurry photo sans flash, meant it had to be used. It also shows up my camel toe beautifully, although its never like I try to look particularly attractive in these photos. I do my best, but I know that I don't photograph very well, and if I have a bit of a camel toe then there's not much to be done about it!

I am aware I appear to be developing a bit of thing for cat related items of clothing. (There's another cat jumper I haven't gotten around to showing you yet as well.)  Don't worry, I can see the little pattern developing, and am noting it in case it goes the way of breton stripes and becomes something so embedded in my style subconscious that I am powerless to control my need to amass more. I would usually have not looked at this tee shirt due to the colour (brown is never great on me) but I was sold somewhat by its heavily discounted price tag. I think its ok though due to the flashes of colour in the print. This is also a new lipstick that is perhaps slightly more on the orange side than I usually wear, but I think I just about get away with it. Just. I hope it looks alright since the texture and pigmentation is amazing- when they say this lipstick helps care for your lips, it really does feel very light and pleasant to wear. It was nice to wear a red lip that didn't require too much worrying about licking your lips and the like.

Sleep now since I have a hair appointment in the morning which entails an entire maintenance job on my panel, dye and cut, so rather a long appointment! Will post tomorrow, since I have another rather cute tee shirt to show you.

4 comments:

  1. I think the red lipstick is a good shade. It suits you :)

    I love cats but I find that one a bit freaky. I think I want it to have either a smaller head or a bigger body! It's cute anyway and the brown is fine, although I don't think you'd want to wear it without something flashy like the leopard print, or it might take over. With the leopard print, though, it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get anough cat clothing items. I have a winter cape with a cat embroidered on it. Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo of leapord print and cats. It's a clever matching detail that I approve of. However the cat t-shirt kind of scares me... and I like cats!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?