Thursday, 24 November 2011

Yum... new boots.




H&M tee shirt, H! by Henry Holland for Debenhams hoodie, M&S skirt, Topshop boots, scarf c/o Misguided (from the Birmingham Blogger Meet) 

Ooh, look, my first gif attempt! I feel like quite the technological genius. I wanted to show off my new boots, which to be honest were something of an impulse buy- I saw them in Topshop and immediately wanted them, but I did go away and think about them for a bit beforehand. I suppose I call them an impulse buy more in the sense that I didn't actually need them. (Ooh, that was a bit of a #whitegirlproblems moment. ) Anyway, recently I have been feeling quite gothy and dressing in black quite a lot of the time- perhaps its the time of year, or just laziness, (since this way of dressing is SO much comfier), or just the fact my boyfriend likes me looking a bit less 'polished' shall we say, but I have just been throwing on tee shirts and denim skirts, or my black jeans. Quite boring but just what I feel like wearing at the moment. So, these boots seemed like the perfect ones to just jazz up these outfits a little, and I must admit, I love them. They are comfy (well, I haven't worn them out yet for a proper walking sesh yet but good so far) and they just make me feel cool. I like the zips and the slight cowboy vibe they have. Apparently they're a dead ringer for some Acne boots but I found this out after I bought them! Anyway, I am very happy with them, and cannot see them leaving my feet for the foreseeable future.

Outfit in itself is quite boring, although I have been meaning to show you this tee shirt for an absolute age- once again, one of those things that I seem to wear so often it just doesn't get photographed. Its the perfect stripey tee shirt, and only cost me £8, so I did buy two!

Also, I feel the need to tell you that this is in fact a scheduled post- look at me being all organised and writing two posts on my day off!

6 comments:

  1. oh so pretty. amazing booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boots are gorgeous! I love it when you find a comfy and stylish pair...it's like finding the holy graiL!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are incredible!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot all about that scarf! Need to dig it out. I've never made a gif before, need to give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooft they're lovely! And low enough so that I'd be able to walk in them haha! How do you make gifs? I'm more of technophobe than you then eh! haha ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone the boots are really nice!
    -Farrah
    Farrah's Muse

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?