Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Cleopatra.





really ancient Emily the Strange tee shirt, vintage Laura Ashley shirt, M&S Limited Collection cardi, M&S skirt and tights, Topshop boots and earrings

Just a very quick outfit post before I head off to bed (work in the morning- yawn.) Went on a little family day trip today, of which I will put up some more photos soon. I wore my fantastic new charity shop find Laura Ashley shirt, which is absolutely divine with its velvet Peter Pan collar and buttons. Although I must admit, it is a little small for me across the bust, which is why I am having to wear it over this very well loved old tee shirt. I'm not entirely sure whether it worked but oh well. It is also impossible to get me out of these boots or cardi at the moment- they are both so, so comfy and warm. Also, apologies the photos are a bit crap- my Mum took them outside for me on a busy street just as the light was starting to go. 

As you can also see, I got my hair hacked off again last week- to be honest, I was fed up of this manky shorter top layer I had left to grow out and just thought it would be easier to hack it all to the same length and grow it from there. The blond section looks so much better now its all healthy hair. I'm still not entirely sure whether I like the haircut overall (it is almost exactly the same as my 5 year old hair) but I will see if it grows on me. It will do for now. 

(Oh, and I also realise I have now completely copied Kate Nash's hair. I can't help it. I love her.)

And lastly, my awesome new cat earrings from Topshop. Apologies for the somewhat gratuitous gross ear macro shot, but that was the best way to show them to you. My little camera isn't the best for taking macro but I feel this shot isn't too bad. I love the 3D element of these and I think they look a lot more expensive than the £8.50 I paid for them. Saying that, they aren't terribly comfortable, but I think that is just due to the amount of metal that is attached to the back. 

Sorry this post is a little brief, but I really must go to sleep. I will post more at the weekend. I hope you are all having a lovely run up to Christmas and aren't too stressed!

2 comments:

  1. I think you look great and those earrings are fab!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair really suits you being shorter mrs! And the earrings are great, totes agree with Maria. MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVIE! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?