Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Giraffes rather than cats for once.




M&S Limited Collection tee shirt, H&M skirt, M&S Footglove Fashion loafers, jewellery as in this post, goofy smile- model's own


Don't ask me why my cheeks look all weird and blurry, I don't know. The top photo looks like I have bad acne scarring or something... I think my camera focus may have not worked very well. Not the most exciting outfit, but anyone in the UK will know we are having a little bit of a mini heatwave right now! This is the first revealing of the legs sans tights this year. I was actually wolf-whistled in this outfit this morning by workmen painting the lines on the road. I have no idea why- just because I have a teeny bit of thigh on show not covered by tights?! It was 9 o' clock in the morning for God's sake! I shuffled off with a red face and then went round a back way to avoid walking past them again- not exactly embracing feminism there, but I just feel embarrassed when that sort of thing happens, and am useless at confrontation.

Anyway, rambling aside... er, I don't have much to say really. Am ridiculously excited about the return of Mad Men but haven't watched it yet- my parents have only seen the first series, and we only have one telly in the house that has Sky. I was considering waiting until they had gone to bed to watch it, but I just can't be arsed. It requires my full attention and I'd probably just be far too excited if I watched it just before sleep! I shall save it for another day when I am feeling more energised.

And on that note, sleepy times for me.


4 comments:

  1. Aww you look so lovely and happy! :) Adore the giraffes hun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love giraffes. <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, what an unusual print!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, great shirt! Giraffes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?