Monday, 12 March 2012

Plum jeans.




H&M tee shirt, M&S cardi and bag, Fat Face jeans, Converse trainers, Urban Outfitters earrings


So... awkward face and standing position for the win.

I think I was trying to minimise the amount of camel toe going on, so adopted this strange inward feet thing instead. So, I finally managed to get hold of some mulberry coloured jeans, after wanting some for months. I tried on some of the high-waisted Kristens from Topshop but even though they were high-waisted they still gaped on me dreadfully. Plus the legs were so long they covered half my feet! I eventually found these in Fat Face. I am little disappointed because I had to get a 14 rather than a 12, and now I have worn them a bit the 14 has gone all saggy and they are pretty loose. Hence where the camel toe has come from because I've had to belt them really tight! Anyway, I am still pretty pleased to finally have some, and I know they will come in useful now the weather is starting to warm up. I have to stop buying jeans now though, after only owning about 2 pairs, over the last few months I have acquired about 3 new pairs! I'm not wearing them with anything particularly exciting, just one of my favourite tee shirts and a cardi, as always!

I've had my eye on these earrings for a while but they were stupidly expensive like most things from Urban Outfitters; when I eventually decided to spend the £14 I got to the till and it turned out they were half-price, which was a nice surprise! I caved as well and bought the Stolen Thunder wishbone ring I talked about it in my last post, and also couldn't resist these carved rose earrings. I have been buying a lot of jewellery recently but I think its just a reaction to having to wear a uniform; since I don't have any choice in my clothes I have to insert some personality into my outfits with my jewellery instead. I may do a couple of posts showing you my recent additions perhaps- nice and easy posts for work days!

I was off last week from work and have had a few lovely days with my boyfriend, the first proper weekend we've had together in a while. I had something rather exciting happen at the start of the week, but everything isn't yet quite sorted so I won't say too much, other than that I should hopefully be interning for Oxfam in some capacity in the near(ish) future. Whilst I am not looking forward to going back to work on Wednesday, I feel pretty happy right now- I'll have a lovely week in Cornwall with my family soon for Easter, and everything is starting to come together finally. I shall endeavour to post again tomorrow before I have to return to sexy polyester tee shirts!

4 comments:

  1. Love these jeans - awesome colour. <3
    The camel toe comment made me laugh. I hate when trousers give a little and end up too big even though they were perfect to begin with. I'm having the opposite problem now though - I thought I'd be smart and get a smaller size which I'm squeezed into now, doing lunges up the stairs to make them stretch quicker. :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AWESOME in these jeans, I am kinda obsessed with my Kristens but I'm trying to not just throw them on as I have so many other nice clothes to wear but they fit me like a glove although I wish I bought the 30 waist instead of the 32, I like clothes to be fitted!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing was, I couldn't barely get the 12s over my massive bum, so they really weren't an option! I need a 13 really! Oh well, very hot wash and tumbledry it is then.

      Delete
  3. Those trousers are such a great colour - it's a shame they stretched although you definitely can't tell in the photos.

    Love those earrings - they are so very cool!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?