Sunday, 12 August 2012

23 before 23.


You know I was going to do an outfit post today, but honestly, I couldn't be bothered. I've done nothing other than tidy our room and watch True Blood. Grant's car is currently in the garage anyway getting its MOT done so we couldn't have gone out (we live in a somewhat secluded village).

However, I had been intending to do this post after seeing it on Emsipop. I will be turning 22 in 10 days, so thought setting myself some aims for the next year might be a good idea. I don't tend to do New Years Resolutions, just because its never been that big a thing in my family, but these are all fairly do-able and I thought it would be good to have them all written down in one place. I hope you can actually read my rather sloppy handwriting!

Although actually, one of these is already kind of sorted... I will soon be working as a Visual Merchandising Stylist for Marks and Spencer! Its a full time job with much better hours (10-6 everyday- boom!) which means I will actually get to see my boyfriend and have some kind of social life! It also means we will have some more money and so we can now properly start looking for somewhere to live in Oxford. I can't actually start the job yet, since Foods needs someone to replace me first, but it will hopefully be within the next month or so. I am very excited, about the job but also about all the other stuff that it will sort out.

I've also only got this week at work before having a week off for my birthday, which I will be spending at home. Good times all round really! Ooh, and one of the other things on the list might happen whilst I'm at home, but I'm not certain yet.

Now I must off to bed since my boyfriend is getting grumpy for sleeps. I do have a very exciting life.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job - sounds very cool! All those and more things you can do I hope, especially the Paris bit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! You have absolutely gorgeous writing btw! Good luck with completing the rest of your aims I totally want to do something similar myself!

    Sarah
    http://lifeasalittlewallflower.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO pleased for you with the job, I told you you would get it! :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute idea - and I always use the word 'cute' with many reservations, so be honoured. I am excited for 9. to include me, and maybe 11. to finally include the Little Mermaid Dress?x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new job, sounds fantastic! I love your list, I keep meaning to do a 'things to do before I am forty' list but it just makes me feel too old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great list, I see a few of my goals there(: Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?