Friday, 17 August 2012

Birthday Wishlist.

Dr. Martens X Liberty Satchel
Clarks Leopard Loafers
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
Topshop Jacket
Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick
Tatty Devine Sugar Skull Earrings


Seeing as its my birthday next Wednesday I thought I'd put together a little wish list post. I don't actually have my eyes on too many things at the moment, but these are just a few that I would like. 

I have wanted this satchel ever since Liberty and Dr. Martens launched their collection several months ago. However, seeing as its £145, I haven't gotten around to purchasing it! I do have a slight satchel addiction,  but oh my word, look at it, its divine. I think because the print is so busy I could just sling it on with anything really. Its the one thing on this wishlist that I really want and will definitely be buying for myself.

I also have a leopard print addiction, and since my trusty flats are really starting to give up the ghost I would like to get a replacement. The grey ones I bought are great but I just want the traditional leopard sometimes. I keep seeing this in Clarks windows and lusting after them. Unfortunately they're sold out in my size on the website so I'm just hoping they have them in the store at home!

I love the army jacket that I found for a tenner in a vintage shop but I just wish it was a little more oversized. Haven't seen this in store, I'd have to see what it looked like on- I have a feeling it might make me look like a moron. 

I have wanted some All Nighter Spray for quite a long time- despite having dry skin, I often find my make-up slides off my face a lot in the summer. Especially with glasses on, your make-up smudges underneath and goes everywhere! This is quite expensive for what it is, and has somewhat mixed reviews, so I think I'd try the small travel size first.

My favourite lipstick ever is a Lancome Rouge in Love one, no159B. I keep meaning to do a post on it at some point. It is however the most expensive lipstick I have ever bought, so a back-up would be useful.

And finally, I just quite like these Tatty Devine earrings. Slightly emo but with some humour to them!

I am currently sat at home waiting for an engineer to come out since we have had no water since yesterday morning. I haven't washed my hair since Tuesday, and should be at work right now.... the water company are being pretty useless. My boyfriend's parents have been away as well so it all just happened at a really bad time! Hopefully someone will be out soon- I feel so grubby! Wish me luck!


4 comments:

  1. WOW I want ALL of these things, especially those loafers, they really are beautiful!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the satchel Hattie! I am totally with you on the satchel addiction. I have a couple, but I would really like a printed one. Plus all the printed ones I see at the moment are a bit too twee and pastel-y. That one looks summery but not twee at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lancome lipsticks looks like a beaut! GORGEOUS!

    Happy birthday my love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that liberty bag is beautiful ! & i love lancome lippys
    . i hope you get everything you want
    robyn xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?