Monday, 6 August 2012

Hips and Lips.







M&S Limited Collection dress, M&S Autograph shoes, Tatty Devine necklace, rings from a shop in Aberystwyth

I am having rather a lovely weekend. I wore this on Saturday to go and have lunch with Maria in Cheltenham, that consisted of a massive club sandwich and lemon polenta cake. I've been wanting to show you this dress for absolutely ages, but I just kept forgetting to photograph it. It was one of those things that as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to buy it. I paired it with my lollipop Tatty Devine necklace that I don't wear enough and some Pop Art-esque rings to tie in with the print.

I am off to Coventry today to go and see Kathy, for an evening of DVDS and playing with make-up. Don't have much more to tell you really, so I will keep it short and sweet (for once in my life!) and stop typing!

8 comments:

  1. New follower! Love your blog =) especially your clothes. And your gorgeous bob. Ok, everything!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the dress! So many kisses :) And as soon as I saw the necklace I went on the Tatty Devine website to look up all their jewellery (oh it has been so long) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was SO lovely to see you, we have to meet up again soon!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress - such a great colour combo and pattern, and the necklace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I never would have called that dress as being M&S. They really do pull out the odd surprise, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i love your dress! The print is gorgeous! I've picked up a few nice bits from good old M and S this year :)

    www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress, I love the rings too :)
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?