Sunday, 7 October 2012

The Great British Sport.








Linea at House of Fraser tee-shirt, charity shop skirt, Limited Collection at M&S cardigan, vintage jacket, Russell and Bromley loafers, Liberty X Dr Martens satchel, M&S scarf, vintage badges

Went on a little jaunt to Oxford today with Kathy and did a lickle bit of shopping and much chai-latte drinking. I'm so pleased to finally have all my winter clothes with me again after I did the trip home last weekend to retrieve them. I bought this tee-shirt in the summer and immediately wanted to pair it with my tweed jacket and my other typically 'English' items, such as my loafers. 

Oh, and I thought I should probably show you my beloved satchel. It is a quite annoying because it really is too small, but I suppose I shouldn't complain. I'd carry around the kitchen sink if I could, any help for my poor shoulders is appreciated! 

Please excuse my slightly disheveled appearance- my roots desperately need doing, I got a fringe cut back in last weekend in about 5 minutes in between my hairdressers appointments and its been razored way too much so looks pretty lank and bitty, and I have crappy skin because work is crazy at the minute and I'm quite exhausted. 

Also apologies for how badly formed my sentences are today. Too tired for communicating eloquently.... 

I don't really have much else to say... enjoy these photos whilst you can because next post it'll be back to tripod posing or getting my boyfriend to take them, and we all know how well that turns out. 

Sleepies for me. 

7 comments:

  1. love that bag, not seen one with a print like that before x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag, I will take some outfit pics of you if you like on Saturday??

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. came to say thanks for all the Manchester tips! I did take a few photos of Paul (what a hunk) but did do some dancing :) will have to let you know when I go up for a gig next time as we have very similar taste in music xx

      Delete
  4. Ah I love your quirky little style. Mix of the heritage blazer and classic pieces with the quirky colours. AND YOUR HAIR IS LOVELYYYYYYY. Reminds me of mine a few months back. I cannot resist a lovely little bob haircut!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the satchel, that is beyond cute! I really need to invest in a pair of Russell and Bromley loafers! Yours are great! :)

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?