Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Some semblance of a schedule coming soon.

 Ok. Here goes. I have formulated a plan/schedule for myself to get myself back into the habit of blogging regularly and hopefully to reignite my blogging mojo somewhat. I am going to attempt to post 3 times a week, in theory on a Tuesday, Thursday and once at the weekend.
- I am going to blog about beauty-type things on a Tuesday, so anything really, from skincare to make-up to hair, whatever I've been liking that past week.
- Then on a Thursday I'm going to have a 'free post' where I will post on lots of things, perhaps music, politics, or maybe some drawing or cooking I have done.
- And then, finally, at the weekend I will do an outfit post. Regardless of whether my outfits have been somewhat boring I will endeavour to record the scarce opportunities where I am not clad in my M&S uniform!

I am hoping that this new structure will instill some discipline in me and also perhaps ease the pressure slightly, since I won't always feel the need to have outfit pictures when at the moment it is just not practical. I hope as well that it will give me the confidence to post about other things and make this more of a general creative space rather than being exclusively being an OOTD type blog.

I will do my first new post tomorrow and I hope you all like it. I've been wanting to expand this blog into other directions for a long time now and am hoping this scheduling system will allow me to do it. I also really want to get back into blogging regularly!

Ooh, and just another quick mention- Grant and I should (fingers crossed, don't want to jinx it) should be moving out to our own place in a little less than a month, so I have started frantically pinning inspiration to Pinterest, just in case anyone fancied having a nosey. And I spose, since I never actually mentioned it on here, you might like to know I have a Twitter too; I warn you though, my tweets are few and far between.

I'm going to go now. New series of Him and Her to catch up on!

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYYAY so much in this post to make me happy, let me know when you are free after Crimbo and we can meet up :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading more and seeing how your new direction shapes up! : ) x

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how smiley receiving this comment will make me- care to share some ramblings in response?